HoH preview! YOUR WELCOME!
“you’ll scare guys off with that feminist crap”
oh i’m sorry
the kind of guy who has problems with me demanding that i be treated as his equal is totally the kind of guy i want to be in a relationship with
This needs more fucking notes.
You don’t have to agree with something or think it is right to love the person. To care about them, or at least be a kind, polite decent human being toward them.
#THIS #THIS SCENE IS SO IMPORTANT #JGHGJFHGJ #THEY HAD A DATE #THEIR FIRST DATE #THEY HAD CHIPS #THEIR FIRST CHIPS #AND THEN HE CHANGED #BUT ROSE LEARNS TO DEAL WITH IT #AND THEN SHE REMINDS HIM OF THEIR FIRST DATE #AND SHE HEARS HIM CHUCKLE #AND ANSWER #WE HAD CHIPS #AND THEN ROSE IS FINALLY SURE IT’S HIM #AND THEY START TO HAVE A NEW ADVENTURE (via ohmytardis)
it should be a high school requirement to work in food and retail for at least 6 months a piece so everyone can understand not to be assholes to employees who are just doing their jobs
and so we actually have some work experience to put on resumes
that’s actually a really good idea
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
Sexism goes both ways.